Sunday, July 12, 2009

Better late than never !!

Technology and me are like Tom and Jerry..keep chasing in vain...
I embrace gadgets and technology when it's late and not latest. eg., bought my first mobile in 2004 well after the guys in my group had their teeth in blue, created an orkut account end of 2006 (and you can imagine timing of my FB entry) when my friends already got bored of it, got my first ipod this year and that too a tiny 1 GB one, still can't figure out things in vista when probably microsoft has already come up with newer version. Last but not the least..trying my hand with blog NOW...when people may have finished their autobiographies already....Anyway, better late than never.
Many ppl suggested for a long time now that I shd blog. I wasn't too sure as i am not the diary kind of person....
Let me try doing this during weekends..perhaps coz of d fact that a quality thing i was doing over the weekend evenings got stopped all of a sudden..
Pity the readers though. ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home