Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twice bitten thrice shy !!

Envy those who have camera on their mobile phones. Some of the sights I saw and couldn’t take an instant pic are,

Scene 1: A dog watchfully crossing the road looking both sides and more fascinatingly on the pedestrian crossing !!

Scene 2: A dog (again!!) sleeping royally with hands and legs stretched amidst debris of plastic cups and glasses a plenty. As though it was heavily drunk. :P

Scene 3: A cow felling plastic water containers and drinking water stored for domestic use.

However beautiful the sights were, I still prefer snapping them in my eyes than carrying a mobile camera. After losing two mobile phones, I am more than vindicated for having an inexpensive phone. After all, when there is a loss, the value for the numbers stored would be more than the instrument value. :-)

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2010 at 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know the bugger who said this, but I liked this quote:

"The real discovery of voyage does not lie in identifying new landscapes, but having new eyes".

I guess this quote explains the blog to an extent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home